Tax and Accounting Services for Small Businesses
Fullerton Business Service is proud to provide expert tax, accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services to small businesses, with the same personal touch as our individual services.
Tax Preparation and Planning
We’re happy to help with:
- Business income tax: That includes corporate income (C-corporations and S-corporations), partnerships, and LLCs.
- Tax planning and strategy: We provide quarterly or annual tax projections so there are no surprises, as well as strategies for minimizing taxes while maintaining tax code compliance.
- Choice of business entity planning: Starting a new business? Our expert team has the knowledge and experience to help you make the most strategic choices for your company.
- Audit support: We provide representation services for audits before the IRS and state and local tax authorities.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
We provide full-range services, including:
- Bookkeeping outsourced: Don’t want to keep your bookkeeping in-house? We’ll do the job for you at affordable monthly or quarterly rates.
- In-house support: If you’re happy with your in-house team but need extra support, we provide cloud accounting and remote access accounting to review and “clean up” your in-house systems.
- QuickBooks set-up and training: We’ll get your small business set up with QuickBooks accounting and make sure your team knows how to use it.
- Financial statement preparation: We provide CPA-reviewed and CPA-compiled financial statements suitable for third-party use.
Our small business payroll solution is designed as “owner only” payroll which facilitates reasonable salary tax planning for small corporations.