An important message to our clients regarding coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our employees, clients and communities are our primary concern. Due to current business restrictions, we are not conducting in-office appointments until further notice.
Fullerton Business Service is maintaining our services and our business is fully operational with a few modifications. Appointments for most of 2020 have been conducted using the Zoom App or phone and these have worked well.
Our technical environments and processes are monitored 24 hours a day, under the supervision of our IT professionals. Our e-signature service and client portal were built and tested far in advance of this pandemic to ensure that we could assist our clients remotely for as long as necessary.
- Many clients have had their tax returns prepared without an appointment for years.
- For those clients that need an appointment, all client appointments will continue via phone or Zoom.
- Especially during this time, our most preferred way to receive your documents is by you uploading scanned documents to our portal: https://fullertonbusinessservice.securefilepro.com/
- For those without a scanner at home, we recommend a free app which uses your smartphone’s camera to create PDFs: Adobe Scan
- If this is not an option for you, please mail or drop off your documents to us. If dropping off outside our hours of operation, please use the mail slot in the door facing our parking lot.
As we have prepared for the impact of COVID-19 on the 2020-2021 tax season, we are taking these measures to safely get through this developing situation, while continuing to serve our clients effectively. We wish you all the best.