An important message to our clients regarding coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our employees, clients and communities are our primary concern.
Based on data as of June 2021, Fullerton Business Service is once again conducting in-office appointments.
FBS is fully operational with appointments available in three different formats:
- Zoom App video
Our technical environments and processes are monitored 24 hours a day, under the supervision of our IT professionals. Our e-signature service and client portal were built and tested far in advance of the pandemic to ensure that we could assist our clients remotely for as long as necessary.
- Many clients have had their tax returns prepared without an appointment for years.
- For those clients that need an appointment, Zoom or phone appointments continue to be effective ways to discuss your tax return preparation.
- As always, our most preferred way to receive your documents is by you uploading scanned documents to our portal: https://fullertonbusinessservice.securefilepro.com/
- For those without a scanner at home, we recommend a free app which uses your smartphone’s camera to create PDFs: Adobe Scan
- If this is not an option for you, please mail or drop off your documents to us. If dropping off outside our hours of operation, please use the mail slot in the door facing our parking lot.
Adjusting for the impact of COVID-19, measures continue to be taken to safely get through this developing situation, while keeping up with serving our clients effectively. We wish you all the best.